Updates

A Brief Book Update

 
Me? Posting a blog on a Thursday? Gasp! How dare I break the pattern! 

It's fine, though, because this isn't a usual, full blog post. Just some miscellaneous updates I'd like to put in one place since I'm posting an interview tomorrow and one the following week, so it'll be a minute before you hear directly from me again. So here I am!

First, the most fun thing! I've already posted it on twitter a few times so this might not be 100% new, but The Oracle Stone has a revamped cover! I felt like it needed a little facelift, so I completely redesigned both the front and back. You can see it in all its shiny glory on the books page on my website, but here's a little glimpse:

 


Isn't she pretty?? :'')

On to the next thing! Beginning Monday, July 19, The Oracle Stone will be available and distributed through Ingram, and for that reason, the paperback edition on Amazon is temporarily unavailable. It should be back next week, though, so if you're looking to get a print copy of the book, never fear! Also, the ebook is still available on Kindle and will remain there.

Also, I've made some adjustments with the Barnes & Noble edition. Instead of offering two hardback copies, there will now just be one -- the edition with the illustrated dust jacket. It is still up for preorder and will be released August 1, so that much hasn't changed. You can preorder this edition here!

I think that's everything... I just wanted to put all of this information in one spot so I can cross-post it on my socials. Don't mind me! 

That's all! See y'all tomorrow for another indie author interview!

Comments